Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Crafty Blogger Spotlight: I Can Teach My Child (day 6)

Welcome to The Homemade Oasis and our 31 Days of Tot Activities! If this is your first time here you can find the rest of the 31 day posts here and get to know me over here. Thanks for stopping in!


Today I want to introduce you to one of my all time favorite blogs. Jenae at I can Teach My Child is a phenomenal resource for tot activities. She's a former elementary school teacher turned stay-at-home mom to two little boys and she's got creativity in spades.
Here activities are engaging, educational and so unique. In fact, two of the art projects from yesterday's post are from her site. The blog is full of free printable and tons of great give-a-ways too, and who doesn't like free stuff?!?
But, above all of that, I love that she is a Christ Follower and often offers up great ideas, activities and resources to get our little ones in the Word and the Word in our little ones. One of my favorite resources she's made available are her ABC Scripture Cards.
The site is easy to navigate and one of my favorite features is the menu bar that breaks up activities by age group, from birth to 6+.

So, spend some time poking around over at I Can Teach My Child and come back to let us know what fun you discover!

In Him,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment