Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thirtyone Days...


It is day 11 of the 31 days challenge and I am on day 10. One day behind, really not bad at all. But over the last few days I have been thinking over what is good and what is best. In pondering and praying I have come to the conclusion that, while 31 days of blogging is good, it is not God's best for me right now.


Right now we have a family road trip adventure waiting for us. Fun, care free, family bonding with no agenda. And, when we get home, my husband and I have been asked to spear heading a new Christmas giving ministry for these boys (I can't wait to share more about them and this ministry with you soon.) Amidst these things there is the daily serving of my husband, keeping our home clean and his favorite meals on the table. He comes before blogging. As do my girls and, of course, He, The King of Heaven and Earth, well, He obviously deserves priority.


I will continue to post some fun toddler related blogs for the remainder of the month (I still have a list of things I am excited to tell you about), but it won't be daily. There is still a giveaway, slated for next Wednesday, so do come back and enter.


So, rather than fret over not blogging for the day or neglecting other duties to write my bog I am going to extend myself some grace. Will you please do the same? To me...and to yourself, we all need extra grace.


I want to leave you with this, a beautiful reminder of not only how to find joy in parenting but in all of life as well. Life has been feeling like one big hurried emergency lately, and it is anything but that. Letting go of this challenge will help things to slow, in my day, in my heart and mind. Let us find joy and live joyfully, fully right where we are today.


Blessings friend. Stop in again soon. There will be more!

In Him,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment