Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Fall Garland

 While it still feels like pool side popsicle weather over here and fall is still a few weeks away, I am already in the autumn mood. Are you craving all things pumpkin, cozy warm sweaters and hot cider too? Why not get ready for fall with a festive felt garland?


I used a few cookie cutters and a small bowl to trace the shapes onto felt for this sweet little garland. I then followed these simple directions for sewing it together. It was all traced, cut and sewn in about 30 minutes. That's my kind of project!


This one is going to be sent off to a dear friend for her birthday. It makes the perfect little surprise to send in the mail because it is so light weight. I despise paying for shipping...but I don't despise sending little envelopes of fall happiness!


They are so quick, festive and fun so make one for yourself and send one to a friend. And please let me know if you do!

In Him,
Kim

I'm linking up here today...
        

No comments:

Post a Comment