It's Friday friends! Here's a bloggy high five for making it through the week...
It's hard to believe that today is the first day of March. Where did the first two months of the year go? Easter is on the 31st and it's so important to start thinking and planing now if we don't want this special season to pass us by in the business. So here is a round up of ideas to prepare you're family for Holy Week and look past the eggs and bunnies to see...He is risen indeed!
1. I made this felt Holy Week banner for Charlie last year and I look forward to doing it again with her now that she is able to comprehend more of the story. It is really so inexpensive and easy to make...no sewing required! And, if you really don't want to craft it, you're in luck...pop on over to Etsy and purchase one! You should get it in time if you order soon!
2. This blog is full of great ideas to point children toward Christ this Easter. Charlie and I made the water color cross the other day (a very simple but pretty project). But the best take away from this blog post was the wise insight into teaching our young ones about the events on Calvary..."One of the most important things at this age is to NEVER leave Jesus on the cross..." Click over to read more!
3. How about some great ideas for each day of Holy Week? Search "Easter" on this blog for some other great ideas too!
4. How about egging the homes of friends and neighbors this Easter season? It's a simple and fun way to spread the message of the gospel. Get the free printable and consider adding a tract.
5. This last one, while for adults only, would be a great Good Friday tradition to begin.
Have a blessed weekend friend!