Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Look Ahead

We've got a whole lot going on around here lately and I've got some exciting things planed for the blog as well. Check back in the coming weeks/months...

*I just finished a rag quilt (and my first quilt ever) using this tutorial as a guide. I did mine a bit different and it's pretty grande (twin size). It's far from perfect but I am so pleased with how it turned out. I'll post my finished product and a few tips for you in the coming week or so.
*Charlie Marie is turning two next month and we are planing a Backyard Butterfly Birthday Extravaganza! I'll be posting on all of the fun decorations, food and festivities in the weeks leading up to and following the par-tay. Until then check out the party pinsperation board.
*The biggie around here is that I'll be participating in the Nester's 31 day series in October. It will be 31 Days of Activities for Tots. I hope to post everyday with new ideas of things to do with your little ones. There will be tutorials, printables and hopefully a give-a-way or two!

Come back and check in with us often...we've got a lot of fun in store!

In Him,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment